Monday 17 February 2014

By popular demand...

...by which I mean one request...

Last June, Rol suggested I write music blog. Despite the facts that (a) music is already the thing I write about most on this blog and (b) I don't have much spare time, I've given it a go. It's called The Sound City Sessions and, as you can see, is deliberately minimalist and designed to be maintainable with the least possible time and effort on my part.

Despite its name, it has nothing to do with Liverpool Sound City or the Dave Grohl movie, so don't get your hopes up or anything. And at the moment, it has no traffic. I'll give it three months - if it still has no traffic then, it will perish. So don't get too attached or anything either...

1 comment:

  1. The Sound City Sessions got DMCA'ed (thanks, Manic Street Preachers). So, with a not insignificant amount of effort on my part, I moved the whole shebang from Blogger to Wordpress... and of course got DMCA'ed again (thanks, Manics). So I've shut the whole thing down - sorry. It was fun while it lasted but I just don't need the grief. At least a third of what I featured is out there elsewhere anyway but I'm sorry, you're going to have to search for it yourself. Maybe use DuckDuckGo, rather than the DMCA's friend?

    ReplyDelete